Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Why no Norcal?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member commiekid's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    What's goin on man, no norcal dates on SxDx's new tour? This is so fucked up!

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner wolfpits's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,546
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    relax homes, he will get there. hes hittin much of the US before the holidays. Im sure they will have another leg of a US tour after the new year. I wouldnt be surprised if they play arenas by next summer.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member urkerlay's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 10th, 2004
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They did play nor cal, but I'm sure you are aware just in Santa Cruz and Sacto. Surprised they didn't schedule a SF stop on this leg of the tour.

    By the time I thought I should haul my ass to the SC show, it was sold out already.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •